How to use the Small Claims Court to Get Paid – eLearning Webinar
Who will benefit?
Business owners, managers or credit control staff of companies engaging in business to business trade.
What the course will cover?
Our small claims court course will cover the process and procedures of taking legal action to get outstanding debts paid. We also cover how to react to defended actions and how to enforce a judgement. The course will also cover the new Pre Action Protocols for Debt Claims that came in to force on 1st November 2017 and covers debts owed by individuals and sole traders
- What to consider before taking legal action
- Establishing contractual obligations
- Letter before Action
- New Pre Action Protocols for Debt Claims
- Late Payment Legislation
- Submitting the claim
- Judgment by default
- Defence and counterclaims
- Hearings- take part in a mock hearing
- Enforcing Judgment
Our course dates for 2022
w/c 27th June
w/c 10th October
- The course will be presented via live webinar, this will take place for 1.5 hours per day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- The start time will be 2pm.
- We are offering early bird places the discounted rate of £90 + vat
- Full price will be £120 + vat