Credit Management Group UK (Merseyside) Ltd
CMG UK takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise distributed to third parties without your consent. CMG UK is not a source of unsolicited email.
The controller for the personal data involved when you use CMG UK, visit our website or communicate with us is:
Credit Management Group UK (Merseyside) Ltd Marwood House, Riverside Park, Southwood Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3QX
What personal do we collect?
Visitors to our website
We collect personal data when you use our website, make an enquiry or communicate with us.
- Information provided when you communicate with us by phone, email, webform or chat, including records of your contact, your country and language, your email address or other contact information, and other information about the reasons for the communication.
- Business information that tells us more about our prospective clients, from sources like Companies House and from public sources like LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Marketing preferences, such as whether you have agreed to receive marketing information or newsletters about our services or whether you have opted out, and the types of services that may interest you.
How do we use personal data?
- Using personal data to provide our services
We use personal data where it is necessary to provide the services you request.
- We use personal data to communicate with you, like sending newsletters, alerting you to changes in the service, updates in legislation or providing customer support.
- All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. However, for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Who Has Access to Your Information
As a matter of policy CMG UK does not sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute any of your personal information to third parties except in certain specific circumstances.
Those circumstances are as follows:
- We receive a subpoena, court order or other legal demand for your information. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
CMG UK will maintain confidentiality in your information even after your subscription has ceased and will not be disclosed to anyone else except where we are legally compelled to do so, where there is a duty to the public to disclose, where disclosure is necessary to protect the CMG UK’s interests or where the disclosure is made with your consent or at your request.
What are Cookies and Why do We Use Them
Cookies are a standard Internet technology, and many major web sites use them to provide useful features for their members. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve login and other information on a user’s system. They provide us with data that we can use to improve our service to you. Cookies themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computer. The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies; if you prefer you can set yours to refuse them. If you choose not to accept cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of cmgroupuk.com.
What Happens if cmgroupuk.com Makes a Change to This Policy?
How You Can Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with this website you may get in touch with us through the Contact Us page.
How to Unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive updates on the products and services that we offer, then please send an email from that address with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
Contacting CMG UK
Questions about our Privacy Statement can be addressed to the “Data Protection Controller” at our registered office: 1 Abbots Quay, Monks Ferry, Birkenhead, CH41 5LH.