Improving Collection Performance
How to improve your collection performance
£130 + vat per delegate
Who will benefit?
Our Improving Cash Flow courses are beneficial to those new to collections, with no formal training, or to those who view the course as a refresher in credit control, wishing to improve and develop their collection techniques.
What the course will cover?
We can improve your company’s cash flow by training delegates on collection strategy techniques, how to negotiate payment effectively and how to write collection emails, letters with impact and how to make sure the court’s pre-action protocols are covered.
- Cost of credit
- What makes a good credit controller
- Establishing financial obligations at the outset
- Charging interest on debts
- Tools for collection
- Telephone collections- overcoming objections, negotiating and closing calls
- Collection emails-impact, wording and timing
- Final Demands/ Letter Before Action
- Credit Sanctions
- Customer types
- Collection strategy
- What to consider before taking legal action
Jenny is the Managing Director of Credit Management Group UK, with 35 years’ experience in Credit Management and a Fellow of the Institute of Credit Management. Since setting up the business Jenny has delivered cash flow solutions to a large client portfolio of SMEs corporate and global businesses.
- W/c 4th March 2024
- W/c 24th June 2024
- W/c 14th October 2024
- The course will be presented via live online training, this will take place over 3 consecutive days for 1.5 hours per day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- The start time will be 2pm.
- Book your place for £130 + vat
If you would like to purchase online please click here
For more details, contact us on
03332 413 203