Outsourced collections for Construction
Why outsource your Collections for Sub Contractors to us?
We have considerable experience in the construction industry with excellent results. We understand the need to negotiate with your customers and their quantity surveyors to get you paid in full and on time, wherever possible.
- We cover all aspects of collections for sub-contractors in the construction industry.
- We are experienced in:
- Formulating and submitting applications for payment
- Authenticated receipts, self-billing and reverse VAT
- Negotiating interim payments and final accounts
- The Construction Act regarding payment and suspension of service
- We provide a customer focused collection process. We add to your customer relationship, not detract from it.
- Our staff are trained on all aspects of effective credit management and are either fully qualified or working towards qualification with the Chartered Institute of Credit Management.
- We direct your customers to pay your bank account, not ours, so you remain in control.
- Our service provides reduced overheads compared to an additional in-house employee and far less cost than employing a person of a similar caliber to the CMG UK staff.
- Reduced management time required by you, our approach is agreed at the outset with you and we provide regular reporting to keep you informed of all progress.
- We have a proven track record of significantly reducing debtor days significantly therefore increasing ROI
Our outsourced collections service includes:
- Credit control activity carried out seamlessly in your company’s name.
- Mapping one of your geographic telephone numbers to our telephone system where incoming calls will be answered in your company’s name.
- Credit checks and monitoring of all existing and potential customers.
- We agree collection strategy & process with you at the outset to reduce management time required by you.
- A regular review of your ledger with you to discuss escalation of delinquent debts.
- Regular reporting of collection activity, cash projections and disputed invoices to ensure you are continually in the loop regarding all communications with your clients.
- Final Demand letters from CMG UK to your customer along with assistance through adjudication or if appropriate, the County Court process through to Judgment and enforcement.
Our prices start from £570 + VAT per month. Please contact us for a no obligation discussion and a cost estimate to deliver a tailored service to suit your business needs.
Please don’t hesitate, contact us now; we are more than happy to offer you a free, no obligation discussion of how Outsourced Collections with CMG UK can improve your cash flow and reduce your risk to bad debt.
For more details, contact us on
03332 413 203