Small Claims Courts
How to use the Small Claims Court to Get Paid
Limited Places at £99 + vat per delegate
Who will benefit?
Business owners, managers or credit control staff of companies engaging in business to business trade.
What the course will cover?
Our small claims court course will cover the process and procedures of taking legal action to get outstanding debts paid. We also cover how to react to defended actions and how to enforce a judgement. The course will also cover the new Pre Action Protocols for Debt Claims that came in to force on 1st November 2017 and covers debts owed by individuals and sole traders
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Solicitor v Inhouse
- What to Consider Before Taking Legal Action
- Letter Before Action
- Charging Interest
- Late payment legislation
- Submitting a County Court Claim
- After Issuing a Claim
- Defence (Case Study)
- Witness Statements (Case Study)
- Hearing Discussion (Case Study)
- Application to Set Judgment Aside (Case study)
- Enforcing Judgment
Jenny is the Managing Director of Credit Management Group UK, with 25 years’ experience in Credit Management and a Fellow of the Institute of Credit Management. Since setting up the business Jenny has delivered cash flow solutions to a large client portfolio of both SMEs and corporate businesses.
- W/c 19th June
- W/c 18th September
- The course will be presented via live online training, this will take place over 3 consecutive days for 2 hours per day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- The start time will be 2pm.
- We are offering limited places at a rate of £99 + vat
To book online please click here
Training Services Testimonials
For more details, contact us on
03332 413 203