Outsourced Collections specifically for sub contractors in construction
Why outsource your credit control to us?
- We cover all aspects of collections for sub-contractors in the construction industry.
- We are experienced in:
- Formulating and submitting applications for payment
- Authenticated receipts, self-billing and reverse VAT
- Applications for payment
- Negotiating interim payments and final accounts
- The Construction Act regarding payment and suspension of service
- We provide a customer focused collection process. We add to your customer relationship, not detract from it.
- Our staff are trained on all aspects of effective credit management and are either fully qualified or working towards qualification with the Chartered Institute of Credit Management.
- We direct your customers to pay your bank account, not ours, so you remain in control.
- Our service provides reduced overheads compared to an additional in-house employee and far less cost than employing a person of a similar calibre to the CMG UK staff.
- Little to no management time required by you, our approach is agreed at the outset with you and we provide regular reporting to keep you informed of all progress.
- We have a proven track record of significantly reducing debtor days significantly therefore increasing ROI.
Our service includes:
- Credit control activity carried out seamlessly in your company’s name.
- The optional service of mapping one of your geographic telephone numbers to our telephone system where incoming calls will be answered in your company’s name.
- Credit checks and monitoring of all existing and potential customers.
- We agree collection strategy & process with you at the outset to reduce any management time required by you.
- A regular review of your ledger with you to discuss escalation of delinquent debts.
- Regular reporting of collection activity, cash projections and disputed invoices to ensure you are continually in the loop regarding all communications with your clients.
- Final Demand letters from CMG UK to your customer along with assistance through adjudication or if appropriate, the County Court process through to Judgment and enforcement.
Our prices start from £444 + VAT per month. Please contact us for a no obligation discussion and a cost estimate to deliver a tailored service to suit your business needs.